How to use Look & Play
In this article we’ll cover how to use Look & Play and all the different settings.
Read Preparing and loading your content to learn how to load your content for viewing in the application.
To select content to view, use your head to look at the desired piece of content for a second. A circle will fill as confirmation to open the video, image or folder.
Looking down in the virtual waiting area will show a text, letting you know how to open the settings panel for the specific platform.
- Oculus Quest: press and hold the index finger trigger button
- Oculus Go: press and hold the touchpad button
- Pico: press and hold the touchpad button or the select button on the headset
- Android smartphone: double tap
Video playback settings
In the settings panel you have some options to change the experience and video playback.
- Autoplay video: this option is only available if there is one content file in the VREvent folder. When enabled, said content will automatically open when Look & Play starts.
- Looping: any playing video will loop back to the beginning once finished.
- Headset playback: decide what happens when you take off the headset:
Pause the video
Restart the video
Stop the video and return to the virtual waiting room
- Kiosk Mode: if the Kiosk Mode is installed on the headset you have the option to pause and start it from within Look & Play (this option is not available for Oculus Quest devices).
Try Look & Play before purchasing Read